Over the past year or so, I spent more time writing in various forums, and I wanted to find a way to capture these musings in a common place. First, some family and friends have asked to see some of these articles, and second, I wanted to be able to reference this material in a common way. Consequently, I created this follow-up post to provide links to some of last year’s material and plan to make periodic summary posts to capture future writings (possibly quarterly).
- The End of On-Premises Enterprise Software
- Software-Defined IT Operations – The Journey
- IT Infrastructure Model and the CMDB
- IT Infrastructure Model – The Zenoss Way!
- IT Infrastructure Model – What Is It?
- BankingTech: Unified monitoring: how banks can plan for success, not just prepare against failures
- InfoWorld: Cloud, Data Centers and More: 4 IT Predictions You Won’t See Elsewhere